First stop on our winter Mazda MX-5 Miata cruise today was at Dutch Kitchen in Frackville, PA
Bright and early in the morning, checking out the brand spanking new “Welcome!” sign on i78 across the Delaware River from NJ.
Plenty of ways to get to Dutch Kitchen, we chose to take the simple way… Pennsylvania Route 61 from i78 all the way up through Pottsville (our final destination for the day) across i81 and right into Frackville, PA
Looks like a normal building form the outside, but within it’s your typical Diner train cart with counter seating… perfect!
wasn’t feeling so well so first order of business Crab Bisque!
however, breakfast proper was my favorite: Gingerbread Hotcakes!
Onwards… back down the mountain to Pottsvilel fro the Yuengling Brewery Tour… “America’s Oldest Brewery!”
Very scenic route even on the main highway without having to deviate onto country roads (which we later did)
Next stop: Yuengling Brewery Tour in Pottsville, PA
More from Grand Prix Road Trip
- Mazda MX-5 Miata: Pennsylvania Road Trip Yuengling Brewery Visit + PA Dutch Foodie Tour
- Post Card from Deitsch Eck in Lenhartsville, PA Winter MX-5 Miata Cruise
- Yuengling Brewery Tour Pottsville, PA Post Card 2 Winter MX-5 Miata Cruise
- Yuengling Brewery Tour in Pottsville, PA Post Card Winter MX-5 Miata Cruise
- Registered Another Domain Before Someone Snatched it: MiataFiata.com
- Foodie Tour of Florida: Trying Watermelon Rind Pickles (and Loving it!)
- Mazda MX-5: 2,500 mile Road Trip Down South For Some Racing, Foodie Sampling and Exploring
- 1,500+ Mile Road Trip from Pennsylvania to Texas in a Ford Crown Victoria
- Mazda MX-5: 3,500 Mile Spring Break Road Trip South in a Miata, from New Jersey to Florida
- MX-5 Cup Season Opener at Indy Alabama Grand Prix Road Trip in my Miata
- Mazda MX-5: 2,000+ Mile Miata Road Trip and Foodie Tour from NJ to Florida in the Winter
- Mazda MX-5: Düsseldorf from Köln (Cologne), via I.L. Motorsport German Miata Tuner and Dinner with MX-5.de Forum Guys