Greetings from Liège, Belgium one of my favorite places to visit in Europe… was very lucky to meet a local MX5er that showed me around the beautiful countryside… some pix:
Merci Phil for the awesome tour, see you next time!
Oh, and thank you for the foodie tour, where we spotted a few more MX5 Miatas of Belgium.
More from Grand Prix Road Trip
- Mazda MX-5: Liège Foodie Tour in a Miata, Cruising the Belgian Countryside
- Foodie Tour Belgium
- Mazda MX-5: Euro Trip Awesome Miata Meet-Ups: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Köln, Germany; Liège, Belgium; and Paris France
- Post Card from Spa 24h at Spa-Francorchapms
- Friends of MX-5: Europe Where are you?
- Mazda MX-5: Euro Trip Invitation to hang out with Miata Owners in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France
- Post Card from Spa 24 hour parade into the town of Spa, Belgium
- Mazda MX-5: Amsterdam to IJmuiden, North Holland Miata Road Trip Visiting a Dutch MX-5 Sport Tuner
- Post Card from Spa 24h at Spa-Francorchamps
- Mazda MX-5: 1,000+ mile Road Trip to Virginia (Southern Part accessible from North Carolina)
- Driver Parade to the center of Spa, Belgium
- Total 24 Hours of Spa Blancpain GT Feature Race of Intercontinental GT Challenge at the Circuit Spa-Francorchamps
Volunteering in Motorsport