First stop on my three week MX-5 Miata / Motorsport Euro Trip was in the Netherlands at MX-5 Specialist shop near Zandvoort.
Will write more about the visit soon, but for now here’s some photos from the trip.
HUGE thanks to Vincent the local MX-5 owner who drove all the way up from The Hague to give me this awesome tour from Amsterdam down to the beach. Much appreciated Vincent!
Inerestingly enough this is a one man operation, which is very impressive! Also interesting is the little fact that I’m shopping around for new suspension for my car, and on this visit both Bilsteins and Eibach’s were highly recommended.
More from Grand Prix Road Trip
- Mazda MX-5: Amsterdam to IJmuiden, North Holland Miata Road Trip Visiting a Dutch MX-5 Sport Tuner
- Friends of MX-5: Europe Where are you?
- Mazda MX-5: Euro Trip Invitation to hang out with Miata Owners in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France
- Mazda MX-5: Euro Trip Awesome Miata Meet-Ups: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Köln, Germany; Liège, Belgium; and Paris France
- Français MX-5: Les USA à Paris, Auto Passion Café Mardi 02 Aout 2016
- MX-5 Miata Road Trip: My Wish List
- Mazda MX-5: Düsseldorf from Köln (Cologne), via I.L. Motorsport German Miata Tuner and Dinner with MX-5.de Forum Guys
- Mazda MX-5: Liège Foodie Tour in a Miata, Cruising the Belgian Countryside
- Planning my Biggest Euro Trip Yet this Summer: July 2016, Stay Tuned…
- Mazda MX-5: L’Auvergne a Paris Dinner with MX5France.com Miata Owners and Midnight Sightseeing Tour of the City of Lights
- Planning another 1,500 mile Road Trip to Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix